> Case Studies
> Understanding the smart factory initiatives taken by different organizations and their success journey across the globe
A global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services wanted to understand the smart factory initiatives taken by different organizations are going along with their success journey across the globe.
Objectives of the Study
- The overall objective of this study and interviews with IoT/Digital Users focuses on:-
1. Understanding the process followed by manufacturers in smart factory deployment.
2. Understanding the benefit to organizations with the use of smart factories.
3. Understanding the complexity of smart factories in terms of product’s process & designs, deployment of features like PLM, MES, IoT, Analytics.
4. Understanding the security and connectivity measures being followed by organizations.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Applying secondary skills and finding the most relevant experts from 1 billion-plus organization operating smart factories.
- Check their eligibility for participation through the screening approach and sharing the screened profile for the client to review and approve.
- Send daily fieldwork updates on the recruitment efforts and ensure the availability of shortlisted participants for the final discussion.
1. Director and Above
2. 15+ Years of Experience
- Target Marketplace- United States, Europe, and APAC.
- Target Industries- Consumer Products, Energy & Utilities, Discrete Manufacturing, and Process Industries
- Target Number of Experts- 12 with an equal split across the three selected regions.
- The average length of each discussion was 45-60 minutes.
Key Discussion Points
- What is the roadmap to their smart factory journey? What are the technologies adopted to scale up production?
- Are smart factories helping in optimal production and helping achieve operational excellence?
- Are effective measures for security set in place? Are devices and machines connected with communication authentication?
- Have organizations created a vision and a 4-5-year roadmap for smart factory implementation?
- Within 2 weeks, the team of ExpertsCpnsult successfully identified, screened, and scheduled an appointment with the experts for the discussion.
- Our team screened these experts following a 3-step validation process:-
1. Identified and shortlisted experts matching the criteria for the discussion using various platforms like LinkedIn and Zoominfo.
2. Validated their profile by confirming few screener questions over a telephonic call and shared the final candidature with the client for further approval.
3. Post-approval, ensuring that the shortlisted experts are available at the time of the discussion.
The team of ExpertsConsult successfully onboarded requisite experts across markets.
With a 100% show rate, the ExpertsConsult team ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date & time.
Our team met the overall quota within stipulated timelines and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded.
Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities