> Case Studies
> Understanding the Regulations, Standards Monitoring, and Impact Analysis of Industrial Air Compressors
leading global consulting company wanted to understand the Regulations, Standards Monitoring, and Impact Analysis of Industrial Air Compressors across the United States.
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of the study and interviews focused on:
1.Identifying various developments taking place to have a new standard or regulation.
2.Unmet needs and challenges of the industrial air compressors
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Applying secondary skills and finding the most relevant experts across the provided category for the client to conduct an in-depth discussion with individuals belonging to the air compressor industry 7-8 years minimum.
- Checking their eligibility for participation through the screening approach and sharing the screened profile for the client to review and approve.
- Fixing an appointment for discussion post-confirmation and ensuring their availability for the discussion with quality output.
- Target Market Place- United States
- Target Number of Respondents- 3 Interviews
- Average Length of Each Discussion- 45 Minutes
Key Discussion Points
- Are you aware of any energy efficiency rulemaking by the US Dept. of Energy for air compressors?
- What are the sources for identifying regulations and standards that are under discussion (not yet officially a regulation or a standard) for the U.S and global markets?
- Can you please cite a few regulations or standards that are in the process (not yet officially a standard or a regulation) of being formed, specifically for the U.S. market specifically for Air compressors (10KW – 1 MW (3-phased electrical); <= 16 bar)
- Please enlist various trends/aspects that can/often lead to the amendment of current regulations and standards.
- What are the various developments subjected to regulations and standards for user safety, environment protection, operational efficiency, or any other aspect?
- Within the period of 2 weeks, the team of ExpertsConsult successfully identified, screened, and scheduled appointments with the experts for the discussion.
- The process was followed in two steps:
1. Identifying and shortlisting experts matching the criteria for the discussion using various platforms like LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.
2. Validating their profiles by confirming few screener questions over a telephonic call and sharing the final candidature with the client for further approval.
The team of ExpertsConsult successfully onboarded the required participants based on the project specifications and requirements.
With a 100% success rate, the team of ExpertsConsult ensured that all the screened/shortlisted respondents participated in the F2F discussion at the scheduled date and time
The result of the discussions helped our clients to add value to their research and helped in understanding the market from a broader perspective.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities