> Case Studies
> Understanding the decision-making process to scale the hybrid cloud infrastructure
A leading global technology company wanted to learn how companies make decisions to invest in solutions that help them scale their hybrid cloud infrastructure to manage costs and performance.
Objectives of the Study
- The overall objective of this study and interviews with customer focuses on: -
1. Assessing technology solutions to scale infrastructure.
2. Understanding the key unmet needs that may be generic & also product/technologies specific.
3. Evaluating their satisfaction level with their current infrastructure.
Key Screening Points
- The revenue of the organization should be more than 1.5 billion dollars.
- The participant should be from the IT department.
- The participant should be at the Manager level or above. The likely roles will have Infrastructure, Cloud Engineer, Architect, IT, Operations, etc.
Key Discussion Points
- Major challenges faced by the respondent/primary stakeholders related to their infrastructure evaluation.
- Did they evaluate any infrastructure solution within the past 12 months?.
- If yes,then which infrastructure solutions did they evaluate?.
- How many of the evaluated solutions were included in the final consideration set?.
- How and what did they personally perform as a part of their role during the evaluation?.
Expectations from ExpertsConsult
- Mapping requisite profiles and onboarding experts for our client to conduct in-depth interviews.
- Sharing final screened profiles for our client to review and schedule appointments upon confirmation.
- Engaging with the prospects and ensuring successful/quality output.
- The average length of each discussion was 45 minutes.
- Within the duration of 4 weeks, the ExpertsConsult team successfully identified, mapped, and scheduled appointments for web interviews with requisite experts.
- Our team screened these experts following a 2-step validation process: -
1. Mapped and shortlisted experts matching the scope while using our proprietary internal database and supplementing top sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, D&B, etc
2. Validated all shortlisted profiles while screening every prospect over the phone and shared final candidature for our client’s review/ approval.
The outcome of the study
- The team of ExpertsConsult successfully onboarded requisite experts across markets.
With a 95% show rate, the ExpertsConsult team ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date & time.
Our team met the overall quota within stipulated timelines and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded.
Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities