Our client, a leading global consulting company wanted to understand the advisor motivations, behaviors, and preferences, as well as perceptions of different annuities brand across the US.
Objectives of the Study
- Understanding the perception of Financial Advisors for certain annuities brands.
- Understanding key unmet needs/ pain-points – these maybe, generic & also product/ technologies specific.
- Understanding key expectations from partners & their partner selection criteria.
- Evaluating their “satisfaction” level with their current partners.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Mapping requisite profiles and onboarding financial advisors for our client to recruit them for the online bulletin board.
- Share final screened profiles for our client to review and subsequently scheduling appointments upon confirmation.
- Engage with prospects and relaying instructions regarding Qual board login and further steps.
- The targeted number of respondents across each category were-.
1. Annuity sellers vs. Non-annuity sellers: 40 percent / 60 percent
2. Jackson Producer vs. Non-Jackson Producer: 40 percent / 60 percent
- The average length of each discussion- 60 minutes.
Key Screening points
- All professionals have been advisors for greater than 1 year.
- It was a Qual-board study and the board was open for 14 days, participants could log in anytime as per their convenience but finish in 3 days whenever they start.
Key Discussion Points
- What percentage of their income is from which categories?
- What is their fee structure i.e., (commission vs. fee)?
- What is their perception of Jackson National and competitive brands?
- In their opinion, what key factors would motivate them to consider a switch from an existing partner?
- Within 4 weeks, the ExpertsConsult team successfully identified, mapped, and scheduled experts for an online bulletin board.
- Our team screened these experts following a 2-step validation process:-
1. Mapped and shortlisted experts matching the scope while using our proprietary internal database and supplementing top sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, D&B, etc.
2. Validated all shortlisted profiles while screening every prospect over the phone and shared final candidature for our client’s review/ approval.
3. Engaging with prospects to ensure they are on-boarded and receive login instructions from our client.
ExpertsConsult team successfully on-boarded requisite experts from the customer specs segment. With a 100% show rate, the ExpertsConsult team ensured every screened expert login at the agreed appointment date and time. Our team met the overall quota within the stipulated timeframe and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded. Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further helping them to understand every point and providing us with a successful project.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities